Rat Race Dirty Weekend Club Fundraiser
- want to get fitter but lack motivation?
- love a good challenge?
- enjoy getting muddy with friends for charity?
Then join the RECYCLED PARTS – a team of transplant recipients and family & friends are taking on the:
FULL MUCKER (20 miles/200 obstacles)
RAT RACE DIRTY WEEKEND
The world’s biggest obstacle course race!
We are raising awareness for organ donation by showing transplant success – and also raising money for The Harefield Transplant Club, so we can continue supporting people on their transplant journey and beyond.
Date: Saturday 6th May 2017
Location: Burghley House, Peterborough, Stamford PE9 3JY
Team: Recycled Parts
Start time: WAVE 18 at 12:45 (if this wave is full, choose your preferred start time)
*Sign up before the price increases at the beginning of February!*
Entry fee includes a race tech T-shirt, water & food from stations on the course, water & chocolate at the
finish, chip timing, finisher medal and a ticket to the amazing AFTER PARTY!
Not keen on running it? Come and be part of our SUPPORT TEAM on the day – take photos, carry some extra snacks, water and tons of positive attitude… we will need it when the going gets tough! There is no cost for supporters apart from parking and the AFTER PARTY ticket (if applicable).
What to do next?
- Visit www.ratrace.com/dirtyweekend for more info and to enter.
- Set up your Just Giving page for The Harefield Transplant Club.
- Contact Team Manager Janka (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and let her know you are part of our team and ready to take on this challenge!
- Start training… and see you on May 6th! 🙂